Search This Blog

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Eyes

Dozen eyes that glare
Faceless and empty
Like a gelatinous cirrus upon my face
I can’t see you Reality

These sights are cold
Darted on both knees
Thaw the veins and bones
Again I can’t see you Reality

My bonded soul is deciphered
Fleshes free, atmospherically numb
As this docudrama turns to lacuna
Reality grasps back me
From my departed loved ones
She set me free

Burn as a Mephistopheles
Coffined as a pharaoh
A cursed child
Damned for every breath
Conscience-stricken
The path is irrevocable
Dark nebular christens me
The path is irrevocable
The heaven never being in sight

Dozen eyes that scares me
Merge as two eyes
That I see in the mirror
And it’s alone in here
The beast that strangle me
Garroted within
And the dozen eyes keep staring

No comments:

Post a Comment