Search This Blog

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Bliss

What is the true bliss?
Heaven?
People try to do good things just because they put Heaven as their target
Religious people are like that at most
What is so great about being in Heaven anyways?
"True Bliss awaits us there"

I wonder what will happen if there is no Heaven at all
And that knowledge are pounded deep into human's thought
"There is no Heaven after Death"
"I'll gain nothing even if I do good thing"
"I'll be in Hell no matter what I do"
"So what should I do now?"
"I'm scared of death"

What the fuck.
Let the Heaven dies
I don't care
I am what I am
Live according to my desire
True Bliss to me is what I've had in this world
True Bliss to me is the woman that I love
I cherish every moment that I have now
Making other people around me happy
Happy from their perspective
I don't have to be cruel to other just because there will be no Heaven for me after Death.
I don't care
I will keep on going
Fuck you God.

No comments:

Post a Comment