Search This Blog

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Puranas

O’ Puranas
Could thou please, sir
Let go of me
To the grains of the earth
To the tears of the birds

Thunder keeps calling me
Overwhelm my infinity

O’ Puranas
Could thou please, sir
Let go of me
To the sacred of faith
To the hands of death

Mountain keeps calling me
Lay me a blanket of snow
And the crystal throne
And Mr., thou can probably
Preserve my core
And let go my soul

O’ Puranas
My veins are roots
Bracing Lotus foot
But these earth grains garrote me
Rage upon my eternity
“Thy time is over”
The biblical words
Subliminal whisper
Over my omnipresence

Penetrate my skin
The thorn of black rose
Of Tartarus
Pierce me harder
And deeper

O’ Puranas
Thou ne’er listen
Immerse me
With such a sweet fleshes
And marble bones
Those wrap my spirit
That longing for God’s arms
To embrace me

No comments:

Post a Comment